Friday, January 31, 2020

Review: Working Stiff

Working Stiff Working Stiff by Blair Babylon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had absolutely no idea what to expect from this book. I received a code for it and because I adore Joe Arden's narration i jumped at the chance to have him in my ears for 12 + Hours. Man oh Man I was not disappointed. Did you know Joe Arden could do European / British accents? I had no idea and it was a welcome surprise! Right out of the gate the narration was on point. Now a good narration in a book can only get you so far. You also need a good story and this one had so much drama I was on edge the whole time! Secrets and Mysteries, espionage and danger, there was about 2 hours towards the end where my heart was racing and I could not stop listening. This book is a hands down must listen, because it has a little something for everyone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...