Monday, February 3, 2020

Review: Everyday History

Everyday History Everyday History by Alice Archer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book really surprised me. I don't think the description does it justice. The story was very emotional and full of messages of self discovery and self worth. There were parts of the book I found confusing initially, periods of time that were quickly glossed over or rushed through. I found myself going back and rereading the last page thinking I missed something. It was intentional however, as the information was shared in "flashback" later in the book. This is a romance where the couple spends more time in the book apart than together and the emotion and passion leaps from the page.

I received a copy of this book and voluntary give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...