Friday, February 14, 2020

Review: Rise: The Interlude

Rise: The Interlude Rise: The Interlude by L.A. Cotton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rockstar romances are one of my favorite tropes and this one hit all the right notes! I could not wait to get my hands on this book!! I listened to the audio of book 1, and read an e-book of Rise (Book 2). I missed hearing the music, since in the e-book form it reads more like poetry, and I will probably listen to the audio when it releases for the experience . This story builds on the characters in Rush and it is everything I hoped it would be, Book 3 can't get here quick enough. I loved learning more about Evangeline, Rafe and Levi and the Black hearts still bleed band interactions. Now that I know more of the backstory I am anxious to see all the drama unfold. The cliffhanger's always kill me!!

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...