Saturday, February 22, 2020

Review: After All

After All After All by Kristen Proby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Carter and Nora are the kind of couple that warm your heart and give you goosebumps all at the same time. Having read the first two books in the series, these characters were not new to me, and their connection was apparent to the reader. They came together in this book in a way that was inevitable. That being said the story was not predictable or brief. You get to know them each and their baggage and see them navigate their changing relationship. One of my favorite parts of this book was the girl time Nora spent with London and Sienna. I have said it before, but Kristen Proby has a way of creating a girl tribe that you want to be a part of, all of her series has it and this one is no different. This was an emotional and gripping story and I highly recommend.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...