Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Review: Now Open Your Eyes

Now Open Your Eyes Now Open Your Eyes by Nicole Fiorina
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am having a difficult time putting my thoughts together for this review, so I have decided to just stream of consciousness write out my thoughts. I struggled a bit with this book, and I think that is because I didn't want the series to end, I was highly invested in the characters and I desperately wanted them to get their HEA. That being said, I found myself angry with the characters, disappointed with their choices and wanting to shake them throughout the book. I saw a lot of growth in Mia and Ollie, but they also both did things that resulted in me not liking them very much at different times in the book.

When I first finished this book I gave it 3 stars, but as it has sat with me, I do feel 4 stars is more appropriate. While I didn't like or approve of their choices, Nicole Fiorina gave us the perfect conclusion for Ollie and Mia. They are imperfect perfection, and just like real people they are flawed, make bad decisions and sometimes get it wrong. What is beautiful about them is they pick themselves back up and move forward together. This trilogy is and emotional rollercoaster and the conclusion ties everything up perfectly.

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...