Sunday, February 16, 2020

Review: F Buddy

F Buddy F Buddy by Summer Cooper
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is my first time reading a book by Summer Cooper, and my first book narrated by Victoria Wei. I enjoyed this book it was a relatively short friends with benefits relationship, with a secret baby twist. The vocal narration was good, Victoria Wei does a distinct male voice. However since it was a dual perspective book, i had a difficult time getting into the chapters from Zach's point of view. The book was a little slow to get into, but i was hooked by the end and anxiously binged the last hour.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...