Monday, February 3, 2020

Review: Doughn't Let Me Go

Doughn't Let Me Go Doughn't Let Me Go by Teagan Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Teagan Hunter has become a go to author for me for stories that are punny and heartfelt. There is a lightness and a depth in her books that make them easy to read and sad to finish, because you just never want to say goodbye. Dori and Porter are no different. If I wasn't already a sucker for a single parent trope, his anti-stereotype hot billionaire who doesn't sleep around persona would have done me in for sure. This book has some major twists and surprises, which Teagan Hunter could have turned into rabbit holes that lead away from the main plot. This did not happen however, and the end result is a captivating story about finding your place and learning how to accept the love you deserve.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...