Saturday, January 4, 2020

Review: Crossing the Line

Crossing the Line Crossing the Line by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have loved every book in this series and Asher might just be the swooniest hockey hottie Kendall Ryan has written yet! Asher is suffering a concussion and groin injury, and off the ice for the rest of the season. The only good part about it is that he now has the chance to attend his grandmother's 85th Birthday and Family reunion, if he takes a nurse with him, that's the team trainer's stipulation. Not wanting to take some stranger home is is resigned to be a brooding bastard until he can get back onto his skates. Enter his friend Bailey, a medical student who has as couple weeks off before she begins her residency and thinks a week long vacation in Coranado California sounds superb. The chemistry with these two has me fanning myself. They are also adorable, sweet and funny together. Asher's family is full of characters and the book was over before I was ready. I want more of Asher and Bailey, and you should too. Let me know if you love them as much as I do.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...