Sunday, January 12, 2020

Review: Dream With Me

Dream With Me Dream With Me by Kristen Proby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dream with me by Kristen Proby feels like coming home. This is one of those series that gives me all the warm fuzzy and gooey feelings. I love seeing what the Montgomery's are up to and seeing the single ones find their forever love. Anastasia is no different, she is a strong and independent business owner with an artist's soul. When finding inspiration at a local glass museum she catches the eye of Kane who happens to be the glass artist. They are both instantly drawn to each other, and while it is not an instalove by any means, their attraction is strong. I love Kane, he is mature and stoic while still being affectionate and attentive. He doesn't play games and the relationship between these two is strong and honest. We also get to know Kane's family who has some drama of their own. As always, we get to check in on the rest of the Montgomery clan, which is always enjoyable. I highly recommend this book.

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...