Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Review: Bountiful

Bountiful Bountiful by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am quickly working my way through the True North series and the fact that this was a crossover with the Brooklyn Bruisers was perfection! I loved this book, it was honest and raw. I have never read a book where the descriptions of postpartum life is so relatable. The descriptions of Zara's emotions as her toddler starts to wean, the exhaustion, the joy, the letdown at inopportune times (moms know what I'm talking about). It was so refreshing to see a story that really described the cluster of emotions that is motherhood. Add to that a teddy bear of a hero in Dave Berringer and this book is just another 5 star addition to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...