Friday, January 24, 2020

Review: Heartland

Heartland Heartland by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Over the past month I have made it my mission to read all of the True North books. My life was leading to this moment when I would get to learn more about Dylan Shipley and the girl who would steal his heart. When I realized it was Chastity, a family friend who escaped from Paradise ranch (the cult that other characters in Sarina's universe, including Zachariah have experienced) I was a little hesitant, I didn't have the fondest memory of her from her initial introduction in Keepsake. Boy was I wrong, Chastity might have been inexperienced and at times naive, but she was also smart, driven and passionate.

Dylan is everything I hoped he would be and more. He's a quintessential player, who is afraid to commit to anything or anyone. It is so much fun to watch them realize they might not be an afraid of commitment as they think.

My biggest problem with this book is that it ended. I wasn't ready for the story to end! I have so many more questions, I want so much more from these two! Along with the new insight into Dylan's life, we also get to see a little more of his twin Daphne, and get to visit with the rest of the Shipley crew.

This story made me laugh and cry and I couldn't put it down.

I received an arc of this book and I voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...