Monday, January 27, 2020

Review: My Fair Puck Bunny

My Fair Puck Bunny My Fair Puck Bunny by Xavier Neal
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love a good hockey romance! It has quickly become one of my go to tropes and I really enjoyed my first book by Xavier Neal. Tatum and Adrian were one of the most unique and beautiful couples I have read. I absolutely loved them. They both have personal issues that they overcome together, and insecurities that they learn to become confident about. I had a difficult time with some of the timeline and flow of the storyline. Adrian recruits Tatum for a fake relationship because his evil ex girlfriend is back and causing trouble. The issue I had was that there were very minimal interactions with the she devil. While there was some beautiful couple and character development, it felt like the story veered off it's trajectory for a bulk of the story before getting back on track. Also, I wasn't sure which character was meant to be Eliza Dolittle and which was Henry Higgins as they both were learning and coaching the other in different ways, but it doesn't really matter, because it worked. This was a solid 3.5 star read for me

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...