Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Review: Starfish: A Rockstar Romance

Starfish: A Rockstar Romance Starfish: A Rockstar Romance by Lisa Becker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Starfish was a wonderfully unique spin on the rock star romance! Marin is an independent USC Master's graduate interning for the summer at a prestigious PR firm. She is unexpectedly assigned to go on tour with the rock band Kings Quarters. Brad is the lead guitarist for Kings Quarters and my favorite kind of hero, a genuinely good man with a bit of a nerdy streak, including glasses and an obsession with coding.

I listened to the audiobook and Erin Mallon and Sebastian York were phenomenal! This was the first time I listened to a book where these two were paired together and as expected it was stellar!!

I did feel that there were some chapters that didn't add to the continuity of the plot, and without giving spoilers, there were some loose ends that I wished were tied up better at the end of the book. But overall I enjoyed every minute of this book and might even find a reread in my future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...