Thursday, January 2, 2020

Review: The Fine Line Between Love and Hate: The Complete Series

The Fine Line Between Love and Hate: The Complete Series The Fine Line Between Love and Hate: The Complete Series by Ashley Erin
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

The Fine Line between Love and Hate is a classic Enemies to Lovers Trope. The story started out strong, but i found the middle of the book began to slow down for me. It felt like a lot of day to day information that didn't move the plot forward. The couple is sweet and you do care about their relationship, but i felt that some of the details were unnecessary to the plot. The narration was good and the male and female voices were distinct. Since this was a dual POV story with only one narrator there were times where I got a little confused. I enjoyed the small town this book took place in and the Gnomes were hysterical.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...