Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Review: Dangerous Kiss

Dangerous Kiss Dangerous Kiss by Crystal Kaswell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by Crystal Kaswell. I was instantly drawn in by the phenomenal duet narration by Kai Kennicott and Wen Ross. It also happened to be the first book I have listened to where they narrate with each other (crazy right) They have a huge library of books they have done together but i have only listened to them separately. I understand why they have the library they do, they are smoking hot together! The duet narration was also a very enjoyable way to listen to this story, more like a performance than being read a book by a narrator.

This story hooked me early. I love a good second chance romance and I am always a sucker for a musician (in fiction or reality). Violet and Ethan are the kind of star crossed lovers you root for. I felt that some of the conflict in the story resolved itself too easily, but for the most part the characters felt honest and true to their nature which made their choices believable, no major character contradictions. I was intrigued by the rest of the band members of Dangerous Noise and will need to continue reading this series. I can't wait to see the kind of girl Mal falls for, i just know she is going to knock him on his rear.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...