Sunday, January 5, 2020

Review: Trouble

Trouble Trouble by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I could not have asked for a better way to return to Dogwood Lane! I love this town and all the stories in it and have been anxiously awaiting Penn's story. The bad boy player and group goofball, who will never be tied down, finally meets his match and it gives you all the feels. I am a total sucker for this kind of hero and my love for Penn was instant. Avery is making some life changes and I loved her commitment to herself and that she didn't cave or settle for anything less than what she knew she deserved. I also loved getting to see more of Matt and his personality in this story, he handed Penn's ass to him a few times and I hope he gets a story too, because he has unsuspecting Alpha written all over him. I anxiously awaited this book since meeting Penn in Tumble and it did not disappoint. This series is a must read!

I received an ARC of this book through NetGalley and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...