Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Review: Sugar Daddies

Sugar Daddies Sugar Daddies by Jade West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book cam highly recommended from a bookstagrammer I follow and I was intrigued by the premise so it became my first read of 2020. I am fascinated by human behavior, so much so that it is literally my profession. In Sugar Daddies by Jade West, I feel like I got a true glimpse into another's lifestyle, one that I have no current exposure to. Katie, Carl and Rick are complex characters with a lot of depth, their relationship progression was natural and not forced and their concerns, reactions ad behaviors felt natural. It made this a very easy and enjoyable read. This book is definitely graphic, and while some of that was enjoyable there were some moments that were a little risqué or explicit for even me. That being said, novel was more than it's sex scenes they added to the story without becoming the novel. If you like books with a little edge and bite I definitely recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...