Saturday, May 2, 2020

Review: Love Under Quarantine

Love Under Quarantine Love Under Quarantine by Kylie Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is the book that the romance world needs right now. Kylie Scott and Audrey Carlan wrote a heart warming, touching, relatable and realistic depiction of the uncertainty and surprising beauty that can be found in our current state of affairs. This is the first book I have read which takes place during the pandemic and they do not shy away from addressing the anxiety, stress and uncertainty that exists during this scary time. That being said this is a beautiful and funny romance. Sadie is a character which I feel is deeply relatable to both readers and writers. Evan is dreamy and grounded and has a softer side. I loved getting the dual POV, which you don't get with Kylie Scott's other books and this was the first book by Audrey Carlan I have read, but it definitely makes me want to read more. I hope this story gets a sequel or a follow up novella in the future, when the global situation settles and the world reopens. 

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews