Monday, May 25, 2020

Review: Up Close and Personal

Up Close and Personal Up Close and Personal by Kathryn Freeman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a fun and enjoyable read about Zac, a famous actor in need of personal protection due to a stalker, and Kat the bodyguard assigned to protect him. I loved that the traditional gender roles of the bodyguard trope were reversed. Kat was the one focused on proving herself, while Zac took to her protection rather easily. Both characters had mysterious and somewhat secretive pasts which added to the drama of the story. This book was a solid 3.5 star read for me. I enjoyed the characters and the light suspense. I felt it was a little slow in some parts but I think it is a great summer read. 

I received an ARC of this book from Netgalley and voluntarily give my review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews