Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Review: Hell Hath No Fury

Hell Hath No Fury Hell Hath No Fury by R.C. Boldt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is immediately eye catching with one of the most gorgeous covers I've ever seen, but then you turn the first page and dive into a completely engrossing story of loss, revenge, vengeance, self discovery and healing. This book is amazing, the Heroine is so fierce and driven by so much emotion I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. This was truly a suspenseful story with tons of twists and turns. The crime world that R.C. Boldt created felt so real I found myself having a physical reaction to the violence and drama written in the pages of this book. Don't even get me started on the "Hero" (I use quotes because he is more like the male lead, our heroine doesn't need a man). He is the perfect anti-hero and I love me an anti-hero!!

I am afraid to say more because this book is best experienced without spoilers. This is a must read, make sure you have some time to get lost in it because you will not want to put it down.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews