Friday, May 15, 2020

Review: Ringmaster

Ringmaster Ringmaster by Brianna Hale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a thoroughly enjoyable read. I felt so immersed in the setting and traveling with the circus. Cale was the hero Ryah needed and even though there was a significant age gap, and Ryah was 17 when the story began, nothing about their relationship felt tawdry or inappropriate. This was a delicious slow burn. This was a beautiful story of two people healing from the pain of their pasts and looking toward the future. There were some dark themes in this book that established the tortured pasts of our hero and heroine, they were essential to the story line and tastefully written, but those who are sensitive to some darker themes may want to be cautious. This book was a wonderful escape from the current world reality, I would love to read more stories about this circus. 

I received an arc of this book from Netgalley and voluntarily give my review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews