Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Review: Dirty Letters

Dirty Letters Dirty Letters by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was wonderful. Heartfelt and emotional, Luca was a complex heroine with a traumatic past and active demons. Griffin was a love sick rockstar, in love with a girl he never met, but had an intimate relationship with through their letters. Voiced by Andi Arndt and Jacob Morgan, this book was such a joy to listen to, i was so sad to hear it end. This story is not all happy moments and steamy encounters. Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward build in some real discussion about the complications of anxiety disorders and being in a relationship with someone who is diagnosed. I love when books bring awareness to struggles that people face in a sensitive and honest way. This book was a big 5 stars from me and may get a reread! I also may never look at a furby the same way again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews