Friday, May 22, 2020

Review: You Belong With Me

You Belong With Me You Belong With Me by Kristen Proby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This felt like a return to the early books in the With Me In Seattle series. There was so much mystery, passion and suspense with this book that I was enthralled. Elena is a mafia princess in hiding from the family she doesn't want to be a part of, and the man she had to give up. Archer is 100% Alpha, but like any good man he is attuned to what Elena needs, and the pace she wants to progress as they reunite. Their reconnection occurs at just the right pace, layered with humor, intensity and the sweet moments you expect from a Kristen Proby novel. Every time I travel back to this world I am reminded why I love it so much.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews