Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Review: Dirty Charmer

Dirty Charmer Dirty Charmer by Emma Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am a huge fan of Emma Chase! I love her characters, their banter, their complex emotions and backgrounds. I have read her entire backlist and she is an immediate one click author for me. I have wanted Tommy’s story since Royally Screwed and I am so happy that my favorite snarky bad boy finally met his match! Abby is from a stuffy family and is extremely organized and rigid. She is singleminded in her focus on her career, which those around her can see hurts more than it helps. She reminded me a bit of Sarah Von Titebottom from Royally Matched, but where Sarah was quiet and shy, Abby is confident and determined. When Tommy and Abby are together the page sizzles. They are a truly combustible couple with all the ups and downs that comes with that kind of passion. I loved the little visits we got with our old friends in Wesco, this book gave me all the feels! Reading it felt like coming home.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews