Saturday, September 14, 2019

Review: Twisted Love Meisner and Chalfont: Indecency Suites #8

Twisted Love Meisner and Chalfont: Indecency Suites #8 Twisted Love Meisner and Chalfont: Indecency Suites #8 by Anabella Roscoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. The 8th book in the Indecency Suites series is surprisingly affectionate and touching. That is not to say it does not have the raw edge I have come to expect from Anabella Roscoff's books, it is still dark and has a D/s storyline. That said, Marcus and Suzanna care about each other and both seem to want more from the relationship which as started to develop from their biannual trysts. I hope we get to see them again soon, I am very much intrigued to discover what happens to them over time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...