Sunday, September 15, 2019

Review: The Best Kind Of Surprise

The Best Kind Of Surprise The Best Kind Of Surprise by Jasmin Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. This story grabbed my attention from the first chapter. Aiden is a long time "hook up" guy, who is hung up on a girl that got away, Stella. When she surprises him by coming back into his life and throwing him a curveball. Aiden starts trying to win back Stella through the sweetest actions and its just beautiful watching their relationship develop and grow. I highly recommend this novella it's heartwarming, sweet and sexy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...