Sunday, September 22, 2019

Review: Blue Steel Hearts

Blue Steel Hearts Blue Steel Hearts by Eve Lyn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. This short novella tells the story of Julie and Steve, they were each others "One that got away" Steve became a rockstar and Julie a waitress and model. They reconnect and the rest as they say is history. This story seemed to rushed for me even as a novella. There didn't seem to be enough time for the characters to adjust to the changes in their lives. Additionally, since this book takes place in the 1960's some of the slang was difficult to take seriously.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...