Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Review: Good Girl

Good Girl Good Girl by Piper Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rockstar romance is my favorite, I think I’m just a sucker for a musician. This story hooked me from the first minute. It could be because Savannah Peachwood and Joe Arden are phenomenal, it could be because the heroine and I share a first name (and that’s always fun to listen to). Maybe it’s that Jax is a little broken, or Haley is smart and techie, but it is probably a little bit of all of that. I think we enjoy books where we can relate but still enjoy the fantasy and this audiobook checked all the boxes. It is my first book by Piper Lawson, but it will not be the last!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...