Sunday, September 8, 2019

Review: Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words

Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words by Tara Sivec
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can not remember the last time i laughed so hard when reading or listening to an audiobook. This book stayed me it was relatable on so many levels, I think we have all been insecure about our life choices at one time or another, wanted to break out of our molds or just figure out how to be yourself and not what someone else expects you to be. Andi Arndt as a narrator is always phenomenal and it is so exciting to know that she is not only aurally telling us this story but that she is actually telling this story. I devoured this book and I can't wait to listen to it again. I have already informed my husband that is has been added to his queue, I hope he loves Heidi and Brent as much as Ido!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...