Saturday, September 7, 2019

Review: Blue Sky

Blue Sky Blue Sky by Alana Albertson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked the premise of this story and the duet narration was enjoyable. This was my first audiobook by Author Alana Albertson and Narrators: Elizabeth Powers and Dexter Collins. The progression of the relationship seemed fast to me, and there were portions that seemed unbelievable. There was a large focus on the socio-economic discrepancies between our hero and heroine, but i felt like these issues were not addressed, they were just accepted and then we moved on. This was consistent with other areas of tension in the book. I felt like the opportunity was there but the sort never went as far as it could have to address the issues.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...