Friday, September 13, 2019

Review: That Forever Girl

That Forever Girl That Forever Girl by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an arc of this book and Voluntarily give my review. This story was beautiful and heartbreaking and steamy. There were some parts that were a little slow, and it took me a little longer to read then a book this length normally takes which is why it is getting 4/5 stars. That being said I loved the characters and the story and definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes second chance romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...