Monday, September 16, 2019

Review: Forever My Saint: All The Pretty Things Trilogy, Volume Three

Forever My Saint: All The Pretty Things Trilogy, Volume Three Forever My Saint: All The Pretty Things Trilogy, Volume Three by Monica James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. I anxiously awaited the third book in the All the Pretty Things trilogy. The cliffhanger from book 2 left me with so much anxiety that I had an impossible time waiting for this book. I dove right in and was happy to see that the book picked up exactly where the story left off. The conclusion of this story was more violent and gruesome than books one and two, but not quite as dark and dominating. There were parts of this story I found a little slow, some that were a bit outrageous and melodramatic, and moments where everything was going so smoothly for the characters that I was lulled into a false sense of security. Monica James definitely brought it with an out of this world unpredictable ending that packed a punch. The ending of this book was phenomenal and had my heart racing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...