Friday, September 13, 2019

Review: My Only One

My Only One My Only One by Ella Goode
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. I adored this story Mack and Dally (short for Dallas) have harbored secret (yet obvious to others) crushes on each other for years. This story was full of heart but also had some danger and suspense, which is not often part of an Ella Goode story. This story follows She's the One which you can listen to for free on the Read Me Romance Podcast, and is a spinoff of the Castile family. Where many of Ella Goode's books are insta-love this love story was a long time coming.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...