Sunday, September 22, 2019

Review: Their Boy

Their Boy Their Boy by Cara Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. Cara Dee has quickly become a favorite author of mine. She addresses unconventional, taboo or risqué topics and tropes in a way that is sensitive heartfelt and yes sexy. Their boy follows Top Priority and picks up 8 years later with Lucas and Colt still looking for a little to complete their family. Enter Kit, an orphan with a traumatic past and scars on the outside and inside. What I loved most about this book is that the reader got to spend a lot of time with the characters. The story didn't rush through the meet cute, getting together and conclusion. You actually got to see the relationship grow and develop, there were multiple scenes where the characters discovered more and more of each other where insecurities were assuaged and ample time was given for Kit to become accustomed to his new relationship. The affection and growth infused in this story definitely earned it five stars from me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...