Sunday, July 14, 2019

Review: Their Love

Their Love Their Love by Fiona Davenport
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. This is the 3rd book in this series and unfortunately my least favorite. I liked that this tells the story of a couple already married and you get some information on how they met, but the bulk of the story takes place in their love which is sweet. There were a few things that bugged me, Jamie referred to hazel as his "Country bumpkin" which is meant to be endearing but I found off putting. Also for all his protective, alpha male possessiveness it bothered me that he put his pregnant wife in a hot bath. When you are pregnant you are instructed not to take hot baths or go in hot tubs as the sustained heat isn't good for the baby, and I had a difficult time with that part of the book. Overall I liked this book, the insta love quick reads by Fiona Davenport are some of my favorite for a Sunday afternoon and this one was no different.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews