Sunday, July 14, 2019

Review: Smooth Kisses

Smooth Kisses Smooth Kisses by Ella Goode
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. This book was so sweet and full of love, I enjoyed every second of it. Smooth successfully runs a resort, and has built a successful life for herself, despite having a mother who is less than encouraging. Andrew thinks he has found someone competent enough to take over for his assistant, but he gets so much more. The instalove in this story is swoon worthy and the whirlwind courtship of Selena Smooth is realistic for this type of story. She is naturally reticent of Andrew's advances and he convinces her of his affection without resorting to cave man like behavior. I loved this story, and I really hope the next book follows her best friend Violet...theres a nice tease to her story in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews