Monday, July 15, 2019

Review: Strip Me

Strip Me Strip Me by Margay Leah Justice
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am a huge Sebastian York fan, so i was over the moon to listen to this book. The narration was fantastic, and will definitely be looking for additional books narrated by Kale Williams as well, a new to me narrator. The story was a little outrageous, but i went with it. Sam's friends take him to a co ed strip club for his birthday where he makes an instant intense connection with a male stripper, and Rico reciprocates the connection. What starts as a hook up develops into more as they explore the pull between them. Rico wants something more than a meaningless fling and they explore what there connection really could be and it is steamy and full of tension and heat. I did feel that the book just ended, the last ten minutes being a quick resolve to as many problems as possible, but I don't feel that everything was resolved. I have so many questions about these two characters left unanswered, but i don't know if the author intends to write a sequel, turning this into a duet or even a trilogy. I really hope she does.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews