Saturday, July 6, 2019

Review: Making Up

Making Up Making Up by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

Having devoured the first 3 books of the Shacking Up series months ago I pounced on the opportunity to read Making Up. When reading a book from Helena Hunting I have come to expect a few things.
1) I am going to laugh, a lot.
2) There will probably be some drama, bad decisions or misunderstandings
3) When the couple gets together the sparks will fly.

Cosy and Griffin are fantastic characters independently and when they are together. Cosy's job, attitude towards life and level of experience (or lack there of) makes her a firecracker who is a little unpredictable. Griffin is clearly outside of his comfort zone in pursuing Cosy, but there is something so addicting in his awkwardness and nerves when it comes to her.

I have read most of Helena Hunting's books and found this one to be relatively tame in terms of adult content, but still smokin' hot. I couldn't put this book down, I read until 3 in the morning and have no regrets.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews