Saturday, July 27, 2019

Review: Handle With Care

Handle With Care Handle With Care by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Helena Hunting is a genius and her characters always jump off the page and this was no different for Lincoln and Wren. I was hooked from the first page and read it straight through in one sitting. I was laughing hysterically and emotionally invested through the whole book. I Could Not Put It Down! Wren was such a strong Bad A$$ woman. She was so competent in her job and had so much confidence, she was feisty and refreshing. Lincoln, Lincoln Lincoln... he's my new BBF, I love him so much. Every chapter I read I loved the two of them more and more. This story was perfection! I can't say enough good things.

I received an ARC of this book through a Goodreads Giveaway by St. Martin's Press and Voluntarily give my review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews