Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Review: Embracing Her Heart

Embracing Her Heart Embracing Her Heart by Melissa Foster
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

This book was completely beautiful, a romance where you get to live in the love. Angst was at a minimum and our hero, Reed was an honest, mature, no game playing, determined heartthrob. Grace is a country girl who has shucked her roots in order to thrive in the big city, but since coming home, she realizes that maybe the country is not so bad. This second chance romance by Melissa Foster completely captivated me and the narration by Sebastian York and Andi Arndt my favorite duo was perfect for these characters. I feel so complete after finishing this book, it is the only way to describe it.

I received a copy of this audiobook and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews