Monday, May 20, 2019

Review: Too Many

Too Many Too Many by Alexa Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review. I was so excited for this book, when it popped up in my email I downloaded it and read it immediately, and I am so glad i did! This book was HOT! and a little angsty for an Alexa Riley book, and I loved every second of it. This book has not 1 but 2 Alexa Riley Alphas who know what they want and go after it. This book was so fun and enjoyable, I read it straight through in one sitting. This is a must read, especially if you liked Too Hard.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...