Monday, May 13, 2019

Review: Sweet Enough to Eat

Sweet Enough to Eat Sweet Enough to Eat by Alexa Riley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review. This book is the follow up to Wedding Cake Crasher by Alexa Riley. I was excited to see how this story played out and I very much enjoyed filling In the holes in the story of Dean and Nikki. This story was good, I very much enjoyed it, but I wish it was a little longer. If felt short even for an Alexa Riley novella. Definitely worth a read if you are a fan of Alexa Riley and insta-love.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...