Friday, May 3, 2019

Review: Paradise Nights Warner and Tromolin: Indecency Suites #6

Paradise Nights Warner and Tromolin: Indecency Suites #6 Paradise Nights Warner and Tromolin: Indecency Suites #6 by Anabella Roscoff
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

These Novellas are killing me! Anabella Roscoff is building this complex world and with each book i want more and more. Paradise Nights is no different. By now I have an idea about what to expect from the relationship between Tamsin and her "James Bond", but the quick banter, directness of both characters and unmistakable heat between them might make this my favorite in the series so far.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...