Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Review: Banking the Billionaire

Banking the Billionaire Banking the Billionaire by Max Monroe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was completely enjoyable, it was a great blend of sweet, funny and sexy. Thatcher and Cassie are constantly one upping each other with pranks, which has the potential to get on my nerves. I get annoyed when characters make dumb decisions but while Cassie and Thatch did some silly things they still acted like adults and discussed the important things with each other. I can't wait to read the next one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...