Monday, May 13, 2019

Review: My Life As A Pop Album

My Life As A Pop Album My Life As A Pop Album by L.J. Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this audiobook, for so many reasons. The narrator did a phenomenal job, her male voices are so on point that i forgot I was listening to only one person. The story was unique, sweet and not predictable. The characters didn't fall into any of the expected mistakes that people fall into in new relationships and I found that very refreshing. The story of Mia's self discovery, learning to trust herself and forgive herself was extremely relatable as was her love of literature, and nerd culture. I am a sucker for a rock star romance, but Derek was not your typical rock star and that made me love him all the more. I listened to this story as a stand alone, but I will be going back to listen to book 1, because I want to know more. I hope the band members get their own books, because I want to know what happens next in their lives and adventures.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...