Monday, May 20, 2019

Review: Make Me Yours

Make Me Yours Make Me Yours by Katee Robert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

This book is the 3rd in a series, but can be read as a standalone (which is what I did). I don't feel that I was missing any information, but i do want to go back and read books 1 and 2. This book has one of the tropes I love love love, Secret Baby... well not so secret, because much to my enjoyment Becka comes out and tells Aaron at the beginning of the book. One of my biggest pet peeves is when characters make dumb decisions and don't act like adults. I love that Becka told Aaron at the start of the book and the reader gets to watch their banter unfold. I really enjoyed these characters and their story, but there were a couple of things that gave me pause and seemed a little unbelievable when I was reading (probably just because i can't relate)
1) Becka is a spin instructor and personal trainer, and Aaron was very protective of her, but never once said anything about being concerned about her level of activity- which I feel an overprotective guy might do
2) I have been pregnant, and I can not imagine doing 1 spin class let alone multiple classes per day- if you can do that I am amazed. When i was pregnant I was so exhausted I would need a nap after going to get a glass of water.

Overall I definitely recommend this book, I look forward to going back and reading the other stories in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...