Sunday, April 21, 2019

Review: Starlet

Starlet Starlet by Fiona Davenport
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and I voluntarily give my review.

I picked this book up in the middle of Saturday afternoon and Could Not Put It Down! I was instantly drawn in to this insta-love relationship. As with the first book in this series Muse the hero was growly and possessive and protective. He knew what he wanted and wasted no time in getting it. Austin knew Nicole was his girl before even meeting her, which made their first meeting hot and swoon worthy. Fiona Davenport wrote a hero who was Alpha without being a dick, and a heroine who enjoyed being taken care of but was still strong and stood up for herself. This is a must read if you are an Alexa Riley or Fiona Davenport fan. If you aren't this might be a good place to start :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews