Sunday, April 28, 2019

Review: Bad Saint: Volume One

Bad Saint: Volume One Bad Saint: Volume One by Monica James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just finished Bad Saint: Volume One by Monica James. My heart is pounding, my anxiety is amped up to 11 and I can't believe I have to wait til JULY!! for book two.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give this review.

I thought I had a good idea about what this book would be about from the teaser description. Willow is kidnapped on her honeymoon (that's not spoilers it happens right at the start). I was prepared for some angst, some violence and some suspense. What Monica James does with this book is nothing short than enthralling. I couldn't put this book down, I read way past my bedtime and the anxiety of not knowing what was happening to the girl being held captive made it very difficult to get through the work day. Saint, who for all intents and purposes might be categorized as our "hero" is anything but. The reader is drawn to him like Willow is, but there is also immense distrust from both. Just when I thought I had figured out the plot, the story took so many unexpected twists and turns I have been left reeling and anxious to know what will happen next.

This was an amazing ride!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews