Saturday, April 13, 2019

Review: Harlot Nights Chambers and Thompson: Indecency Suites #1

Harlot Nights Chambers and Thompson: Indecency Suites #1 Harlot Nights Chambers and Thompson: Indecency Suites #1 by Anabella Roscoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given an arc of this book and I am voluntarily giving my review.

This story was hot hot hot! Unapologetically sexy, with enough kink to make a reader squirm. It put me a little on edge but was the perfect balance of taking me out of my comfort zone without feeing like it was too over the top. You don’t have to wait long to get to the good part because the whole thing is so so good! I definitely recommend this read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews