Sunday, April 14, 2019

Review: Meet Cute

Meet Cute Meet Cute by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I want to be able to give this book more stars! This book was perfect! I became so emotionally invested that I both laughed out loud and I cried with the characters. I already knew that I am a Helena Hunting fan, as I have read and reread her books and she knocked this one out of the park. I really enjoyed the snips of LA we got to see. Since it is where I have lived my whole life, I was particularly glad to see the care she took in verifying the locations. I posted on her Facebook group how excited I became when it got to the part where the CVS was on the corner of Laurel and Ventura. There is actually a CVS in that location, and Helena replied that she verified the location with her friends in the area. It's a tiny thing in a book, but it shows how much she pays attention to the details. It is all the little details that make this book an absolute joy to read. I listened to the audiobook, and the narrators did a great job bringing life to these characters. I will definitely be rereading this one soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Parts of Us

Parts of Us by Cara Dee My rating: 5 of 5 stars Lucian, KC, Noa and Cam absolutely do me in. The emotional roll...